Monday, November 1, 2010

Absent Departure

So I'm at work at the moment, wasting my time and brain cells in a soul destroying job at a very nice, very well presented financial planning office. Why am I here? Not sure, I think the money and lack of commitment may have initially lured me. Plus it's always good to learn what your price is.

So obviously my mind turns to what I
could possibly do to pass the interminable hours here, spent being bored out of my wits. I mean obviously I could be working...in fact I'm pretty sure that's what I'm paid to do. But screw that option. I have a better plan, a blog. A ranty, bitchy, self-indulgent hapless little blog.

So there you have it kids, let the games begin.

In fact, let me begin with this. Jockeys are scary. Surely it's not just me who thinks this? Although, a short foray onto google vaguely confirms that I'm the only person in the world who believes so, surpirsingly 'jockey phobia' and 'jockey murder death squad' - return almost no relevant search results. I think this is part of their plan, appear benign, wear silk pyjamas and talk in an unnaturally high voice.. then BAM. That's right. Don't say you weren't warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment