Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Abstracted Deviations

I don't think that it is a good sign that I am disappointed, confused and sad that I got the date for my wisdom teeth extraction wrong. I thought I would be in a world of hurt this Friday, but alas, I am stuck here at work, dreaming of teeth being ripped from my jaw.. So on a level of 1 to Hate, how much does this mean I loathe my workplace?

It's made me think of all the other horrible things I would prefer to being here at work, would I rather amputate my arm than be here? Probably not. Would I rather have vinegar poured into my eyes? Possibly.

So here is the top five things I would rather do than be at work:

1) Have a dinner date with a jockey, who is wearing silks
2) Spend the night in jail, with a lady who can benchpress me
3) Visit a walk through aviary, the kind where people lose eyes 
4) Drink off milk by the litre
5) Have all four wisdom teeth ripped from my head

No comments:

Post a Comment