Thursday, November 4, 2010

Apathetic Difference

I was going to point out that I am in a happier mood today as it is Thursday, or Friday Eve, as it is lovingly know at our office.  Now we all know that Wednesday is the Thursday of Friday. So I feel like it might be time to have a drink.

As you (a very loose term to describe whomever might come across this nonsense) are no doubt aware, this is my first ever blog and there is no theme, no point, it's just a way to pass the hours at work. I'm not reviewing make-up, shoes or World Vision children, although who knows I may. In essence I'm just sharing that I have nothing to give you. Advice, sense, knowledge..I have none.

Unrelated note: How is 'difference' a synonym for 'wanderings' - if you can explain that you are better than my fucking thesaurus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment